Join in on our unique range of activities!
Be it for an hour, a day, a week with your family and among friends, the activities we offer will allow you to discover the exciting world of wine in a place steeped in history.
The château : visit formal English and French gardens, the chapel, the interiors, art collections and artifacts.
All the following activities can be customized :
- Discover the vineyards on our wine trail at Domaine de Garille. From 7 to 70 you can discover the winemaking profession, our expertise and terroirs! Two trails and several picnic spots on the way.
- Learn about winemaking, do a commented tour of the cellars.
- Wine tasting and themed tasting: food pairing with our sommelier (chocolate, cheese, etc.).
Children’s play grounds (interior and exterior).
- La Table du Château – open all day, all year round, homemade Mediterranean cuisine.
- Cellar Door – La Cave du Château – wines from our Estates, local produce and culinary items.
- Visit the Cathar Castles and surrounding outstanding abbeys…
- Nature parks, acrobatic tree trails, kayaking, rafting, zoos and mountain biking…