Lorgeril-Wine is a brand of the company SAS VIGNY residing at 2 Boulevard Pasteur, 11610 Pennautier, France.
Lorgeril-Wine processes personal data about you as a data controller in the context of the use of its website accessible via the following address https://www.lorgeril.wine/en/home and its services accessible on the online spaces managed by Lorgeril-Wine. It respects privacy and protects the personal data of the users of its services.
This policy aims to inform users of the methods of collection, processing and use of their personal data and of their rights in terms of personal data protection.
Where does this data come from?
Your data is collected directly when:
- You provide this information to us yourself via our website and services:
1) By creating your Lorgeril online space,
2) By ordering through our services,
3) By browsing our site and consulting the products presented on our pages.
What categories of data do we process?
In the context of the use of the website and the services, several types of personal data may be collected. The data collected corresponds mainly to the following categories:
- Any information you provide to us (surname, first name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information),
- Information that we collect automatically (IP address, connection data, e-mail addresses, products purchased, unique number (pixel) associated with the cookie, user agent of the browser, telecom operator or ISP, browsing history and data…),
- Information from other sources and from our partners (credit card identification token provided by our Payment Service Provider and allowing to link a credit card to a customer),
- Any data transferred by the merchant to Lorgeril-Wine (content of the order, means of delivery used, time spent on the site, number of prior purchases made on the site, number of prior transactions made on the site, status of prior transactions, bank issuing the card used for your prior purchases) All of this data will be used for the purpose of combating bank fraud only.
Mandatory data are indicated in the collection forms by an asterisk. In their absence, the service linked to this collection may not be provided.
For what purposes is data collected?
Depending on the case, Lorgeril-Wine processes your data in whole or in part for the following main purposes:
- Offer you an additional sales service,
- Provide you with relevant content and offers,
- Make your customer browsing journey easier,
- Facilitate the purchase and processing of your financial information,
- Avoid having to re-enter your bank details with each order,
- Keep and update our files and your Lorgeril online space,
- Detect fraud or abuse,
- Carry out statistics and analysis,
- Personalize and improve our services,
For payment purposes, bank details are collected and stored by our PCI-DSS certified payment service provider. This certification attests to compliance with the objectives of confidentiality, integrity of cardholder data and security of data and transactions.
Lorgeril-Wine keeps only partially masked bank details so that you can recognize your payment card when making purchases. Please note that Lorgeril-Wine never comes into contact with your unencrypted bank details, as they are encrypted in your internet browser and are sent directly (always encrypted) to the servers of our Payment Provider authorized to receive them. Our Payment Provider then sends us back an internal identification number for your card (also known as a token) as well as the first 6 and last 4 numbers of your card.
Who are they passed on to?
The data processed are intended for the following persons, depending on the case:
- SAS Vigny, data controller,
- Our technical partners (Payment service provider, subcontractor for sending SMS or emails). All our technical partners only store this data within the European Union and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. These technical partners are “GRC Contact” and “Sendinblue”. Our mailing service providers only have access to the contact data of individuals: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number and company. (No sensitive data is kept),
- Our partner merchants only obtain data needed to deliver the service/product you have purchased from that merchant site. Our partner merchant sites become responsible for processing the information communicated by their customers via the Lorgeril-Wine Purchasing solution. The data transferred to our partner merchants may be used for commercial purposes by them, subject to customer acceptance./li>
In addition, the data can be communicated to any authority lawfully entitled to receive it, in case of a judicial requisition from the judicial, police or administrative authorities.
How long is the data kept?
Under Article L561-12 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, all our customers’ financial data is kept for a period of 5 years by our Payment Service Provider. Once these retention periods have expired, the data is anonymized to be re-used for statistical purposes, to combat fraud, to combat money laundering, to combat the financing of terrorism and to improve the purchasing system.
Non-financial data or data not collected directly from the User during a payment is kept for a period of 3 years
What are your rights?
You have the right to access, question and rectify data concerning you.
You also have the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to your personal data being processed and the right to object to your data being used for marketing purposes.
You also have the right to have your data corrected, completed, updated, blocked, or deleted. You can exercise your rights by contacting the following e-mail address: email@example.com
In the interests of confidentiality and protection of personal data, Lorgeril-Wine must ensure the identity of the user before responding to his request. All requests to exercise these rights must be accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
European Data Protection Regulation
Lorgeril Wine is in compliance with the new European Data Protection Regulation. This compliance is concretely translated into the following elements:
- Appointment of a Data Protection Officer,
- Implementation of measures to control the use, availability, and display of data internally (limiting this access to what is strictly necessary according to the needs of each employee),
- Data security via a designated infrastructure designed to be secure,
- Implementation of measures to verify user consent and electronic storage of consent for each of the data collected,
- Development of an internal data processing map.
Cookies and other trackers
What security measures are in place?
Anxious to guarantee the security of your data, Lorgeril Wine takes all useful precautions, whether physical, logical, administrative or organizational, with regard to the nature of the data it processes, and the risks presented by the various processes, in order to preserve the security of the data and prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized parties.
These measures include:
- The use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer Software) which encrypts information
- Requesting proof of identity before providing you with your personal information
In the case of subcontracting all or part of the processing of personal data, Lorgeril Wine contractually requires its subcontractors to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data by means of technical data protection measures and the appropriate human resources.
Third party sites
Some links on the Lorgeril-Wine website may direct you to external sites. Please note that the personal data protection policies of these sites may differ from this policy.
In this context, it is recommended in all cases to read the personal data protection policy of each of the sites concerned. Under no circumstances may Lorgeril-Wine be held liable if the content of one of the sites contravenes the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
Updating of the data protection policy